Nothing can be worse than streaming all your favorite music with constant disturbance of ads on Spotify. And this problem becomes even bigger when you are a free user rather than a premium one. But you don’t need to worry; now Spotify free users can also block Spotify ads via the Spotify Ad Blocker Chrome extension. In this order here, you have a particular way to block Spotify Ads by upgrading to Spotify Premium. But before you start, let’s learn everything right from scratch. So as we all know, the free version of the Spotify music streaming platform is full of ad breaks. Which is nothing more than a headache for all music lovers or streamers.
Therefore, it is advised to upgrade to premium service, which is the easiest way to block ads on Spotify. If you don’t know, opting for the Spotify premium subscription will cost you $9.99 monthly. This seems worth it in itself as, along with Spotify Premium, the users will also get its fantastic features. Furthermore, owning Spotify Premium will let you experience an advanced user experience. In which you can enjoy Ad-free listening, skips, unlimited shuffles, or unlimited downloads. Plus, you can even enjoy up to 320 kbps audio quality and much more. In order to grab more information in a well-detailed manner, stay tuned.
Being a new user of Spotify, you can get a three-month free premium subscription. Now, if you want to take advantage of these free deals opportunities, don’t miss the information below. So let’s get started with owning the premium version of Spotify:
1. Initially, you need to log into your Spotify account via the spotify.com site.
2. Next, click on “Premium,” which you can see on the top shelf of the webpage.
3. Afterward, you need to click on the “Get Started” option to carry onwards.
4. Lastly, you must choose your premium plan and proceed to checkout.
5. And that’s how you can enjoy listening to Spotify premium music.
A few prerequisites need to be implemented before you install the Ad Blocker for the Spotify extension. So without wasting a minute, let’s begin it:
1. It would help if you used either a Windows or macOS laptop/PC. So you can download the extension smoothly without any glitches.
2. Another important thing to keep in mind is to use a compatible web browser while installing. Remember, the web browser should be Opera Mini, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome.
3. Last but not least is to have consistent and stable network connectivity. So you will least face any problems while installing the Ad Blocker Spotify extension.
Here, a few steps lead you toward installing the Ad Blocker for Spotify extension on your system. And these are:
1. First and foremost, to directly install the Ad Blocker Spotify extension, click here.
2. Next, click on the “Add to Chrome” button; once you reach the next page.
3. To carry onwards, click on the “Add Extension” button.
4. Further, let the Spotify Ad Blocker PC extension install on your system.
5. And that’s how you can enjoy listening to all your favorite songs and music ad-free by installing the extension.
In order to learn more about the Ad Blocker for Spotify in an enhanced way, you must go through its features. And these are:
1. Unlimited Music Streaming: Users can enjoy unlimited music streaming by accessing the wide range of music in the Spotify library. Moreover, the Spotify library has a million plus songs and music, along with listening to podcast options.
2. Free Access: Installing the Spotify Ad Blocker Chrome extension lets you enjoy music streaming for free. The reason is that it is freely accessible and doesn’t require any fee to install and access.
3. Compatible: It works compatibly with different devices such as Chromebook, Windows, and macOS laptops/PCs.